Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The People you meet…

Throughout life you will meet many different people, all with different characters, responsibilities and interests. You will meet nice and friendly people, those you want to keep and became your long life friends. In this life, I happen to be blessed with a lot of good friends, the kind of people I treasure and love. They are the true demonstration of what was written in the Bible in Proverbs17:17
“A true friend loves at all times.”

Unfortunately, life is not a bed of roses…You will also come across with mean people that you would want to avoid but somehow these people have managed to get into you at all cause because of the single fact that “they are mean.” I also happen to meet the two meanest people in this life…the kind of people that would be happy on criticizing on others that minding their own business. They are usually more into being mean and devilish than being nice and polite. Sometimes I find it hard to understand why there are people who are sooooo mean and hostile. They are beyond reason, but somehow I finally came in to realization that it’s the way they are and it’s their nature.

But life in general is still beautiful. With the exception of these two people, I still believe that the world is still filled with nice and kind people. As we travel though life we will meet these nice people and there’s no other way but to be nice in return…as the golden rule says…”Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”..

First CB Sales

Hi everyone.. I hope this is a pleasant Sunday to all of you. I just arrived from church and now in front of my PC again to work and learn m...