Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My Discovery of Internet Marketing

I was busy all these years working for a multinational company and later on realized I contributed a lot for the benefit of the company but not for myself. When finally, a major turning point in my life happened, it’s a defining point where I have to convert this temporary defeat into stepping stones for new opportunities. I call it temporary defeat because before success comes in any man’s life, he is sure to meet with much temporary defeat and some failures. You are only defeated when defeat has been accepted as a reality.

I realized there are a lot of opportunities outside that multinational company waiting for me to discover. I was able to connect with old friends again and meet new friends. Those old and new friends opened the doors for new opportunities to explore…“Internet Marketing.” After almost 10 years I was able to get back to the things I love to do, and that’s web designing. I made my presence online again and it was a shock to know that those days where people use the internet for personal reasons, just surfing for information, connecting with friends, reading news etc. are all gone…. Internet is now so powerful that people can actually make a living out of it. Gee, where was I all those years….

When I heard about this “Internet Marketing” from a new friend, I am so excited and enthusiastic to venture into this new discovery. I give myself 2 weeks to arrange all the things I need to get started into this new opportunity. It’s important that if you are passionate about something you act on it immediately and don’t just think about it…Dreams are important but you have to convert dreams into its physical counterpart. I immediately get my PC back into working condition again (my PC was idle for years) and arrange for an internet connection at home.

I know there are a lot of things that I have to learn about this “Internet Marketing” but what’s important is that I have the will and the enthusiasm to succeed in this new discovery and there are people who are willing to help and teach me. I am testing the waters now and learning to swim to reach my goal.

To succeed is not an easy feat. I know success is not going to come overnight. It requires patience, passion, faith, learning and lots of experimentation. It is estimated that only a fraction of a percent of the people involved in “Internet Marketing” can make a decent income out it. Still, like all good things it’s worth a shot.

First CB Sales

Hi everyone.. I hope this is a pleasant Sunday to all of you. I just arrived from church and now in front of my PC again to work and learn m...