Tuesday, January 2, 2007

My Escapades with MYLOT a Paid to Post site Part II

I feel I need to write a Part II on this subject as I haven’t included these facts on my last blog. After my first day at Mylot I have no plans of putting up almost 24 hrs posting new topics or responding to existing topics there again as I have other things to do with my time and I have a lot of things to learn on-line. But I always have this curiosity about the topics on Mylot site and once in a while I want to brainstorm with other people there.

I visited my Mylot account again after posting my first blog here about pay to post websites and was surprised to see $2.67 earnings on my account. I found out that I didn’t just earn $0.83 for my almost 24 hrs posting but earned $2.67 because the site has 24hrs delay on updating member’s earnings. I just challenge myself and tried to achieve 100 posts on my first day there on the site to see how much I will make. You can maximize your earnings too by uploading pictures related to your discussion topics and through referrals.

As of now I just visited once in a while and make a few dollars then but I cannot afford to spend more than 20 hrs again on the site, unless I am a person with no other business on-line I guess I could do that. I earn around $1 a day and its good enough and let the earnings sit there and pile up and I could use it to buy domains and cover parts of my web hosting fee that I could use on my web marketing.

Mylot website is also a good site to brainstorm with other members regarding different topics and meeting people around the globe. If you are a writer you could get a lot of subjects there that most people ask. I visit the site once in a while make a few dollars there and meet people and then go back to my priorities which could give me more revenues.

First CB Sales

Hi everyone.. I hope this is a pleasant Sunday to all of you. I just arrived from church and now in front of my PC again to work and learn m...