Sunday, January 28, 2007

First CB Sales

Hi everyone.. I hope this is a pleasant Sunday to all of you. I just arrived from church and now in front of my PC again to work and learn more about IM. I have a wrist injury for holding the mouse for 15 hrs a day and my wrist have a bandage now, but I'm still working and make sure to stretch my eyes, neck and hands every 2 hours. Anyway, I’ve been very busy creating blogs and promoting CB Products lately and hoping to have my sales on CB. I started promoting CB products this month and putting my time and effort to promote CB products. Days went on and my sales report is still at $00.00. Actually I am getting used to see those round numbers everyday and striving hard to make my sales.

Well, last Jan 20 is my lucky day, just a few hours after posting on my blog; I made my first CB sales. I really jumped, surprised and very happy to see my CB Sales Report is no longer $0.00 and I earned 75% commission. Now I am trying to repeat that sales and promote the products. No luck until today, I guess I need to learn more and learn how to pick a good CB product and find the right marketing strategy that will work for me to make this sale more regular and not just a one time sale.

I dropped some of my products with just 2-5% commission and focus on CB products with higher commission and experiment on some marketing strategies I've learned from other marketers. I realized it's not worth to put so much effort for 2-5% commission. I also find out (which I didn't do before) that in reviewing the sales page, it is important to always look for the tools that will help you promote the product. There are also product owners who will give you the privilege of having your own brandable PDF copy to help you in promoting the product. I am learning a lot here. Before I just pick a product on top of CB list and didn't even bother to look for other tools to promote the product. With my first CB sales I really read about the product, the reviews and make use of the available tools and a few hours I made my first sales. I find it hard to repeat that sales until now but I'm not giving up. It only means I need to try harder or be smarter, find the right product and marketing strategy that will give me a more stable and regular sales.

Well.. it's time to work again and continue my journey in Internet Marketing. Have a nice day to all of you.. Cheers !!!

First CB Sales

Hi everyone.. I hope this is a pleasant Sunday to all of you. I just arrived from church and now in front of my PC again to work and learn m...