Saturday, December 30, 2006

My Escapades with MYLOT a Paid to Post site

In line with this Asia Earthquake where most of internet connections were affected and there are some inaccessible sites that I need to access for my Affiliate Programs plans , I gave it a rest trying and just surf the net on other ways to make money on line. I discovered Mylot a paid to post website where members are paid monthly for posting topics and responding on topics posted on the site. I don’t believe it, but through research and reading about Mylot website I found out that they are really paying members and I talked to some of the members too and it was confirmed they get paid. Some of them have 4000 plus posts on different topics, well one could not stay that long and post that much if not get paid. I joined and start posting to see what I will get. My goal on the first day that I joined is 100 posts but I end up having 70 posts only, because I also replied to almost all people who respond to my posts even without additional points to show my appreciation. I started posting at 3am and finished my 70th post at 2am next day and I decide to stand up and retire because I already have backaches and I need to sleep.

That escapade brought me $0.83. Compared with my Adsense site, which took me a month to reach $6, that $0.83 dollars for almost 24 hrs of posting topics is much better. Although in Adsense if coupled with right marketing strategies in driving traffic on your website, it has more revenue potentials even while you sleep than any pay to post sites.

In paid to post, its very time consuming and you have to post all the time to earn. Well I stop it for a while to attend to my website creation and Affiliate Program plans but I’ll do paid to post once in a while because it’s a good site to brainstorm with people with different views and posting your own 2 cents plus it’s a good place to promote your own website and get traffic. You could not get rich on Pay to Post sites but you could earn few pennies but there are members there who claimed that through constant postings and referrals they could earn up to $1000 . I wonder how much time they put up posting there. Some made $3 in 3 months and some have $6 in only a matter of days. It requires a lot of time and those who have the time to spare visit the site and earn from there and gain new friends. Why just surf the net? Much better get paid for your opinions if you have a lot of free time.

There are really a lot of ways to earn on-line but you need to find out which will work for you and stick with it until you earn the big bucks no matter how much time is required. That experience with paid to post site is not wasted I have $0.83 to start with and will increase if I post there once in a while. One good things is that I was able to write a blog about it sharing my experience with you. This is one of those experiments I did on how to earn on-line.

Try your luck with Mylot it’s a good way to meet people and earn a few pennies. I still keep my account at Mylot and plan to post there at least 10 posts a day which will not prevent me from doing other things that I need to get done venturing into my IM plans and goals. I could say it’s a good, fun and exciting experience. Its not a waste of time to try it but still keep your priorities.


First CB Sales

Hi everyone.. I hope this is a pleasant Sunday to all of you. I just arrived from church and now in front of my PC again to work and learn m...